Instinct Original Dog- Grain-Free with Real Beef 20lbs.
High animal protein, grain-free recipe guided by our belief in raw, Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef unlocks your dog's potential to thrive.
- USA-raised beef is the first ingredient - packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 70% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils; 30% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Beef, Chicken Meal, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Chickpeas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Herring Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Freeze Dried Beef, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Beef Heart, Freeze Dried Beef Kidney, Freeze Dried Beef Spleen, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 36.0%, Crude Fat (min): 20.5%, Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%, Moisture (max): 10.0%, Vitamin E (min): 100 IU/kg, *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 85 mg/kg, *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.5%, *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min): 2.9%, *Bacillus coagulans (min): 60,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.