Instinct Original Dog- Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit, 4lbs.
High animal protein, grain-free recipe guided by our belief in raw, Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit unlocks your dog's potential to thrive.
- Farm-raised rabbit is the first ingredient - packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 71% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils; 29% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Rabbit, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chickpeas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Rabbit Meal, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Peas, Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Rabbit (including Freeze Dried Ground Rabbit Bone), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Pumpkinseeds, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Freeze Dried Rabbit Liver, Freeze Dried Rabbit Lung, Freeze Dried Rabbit Kidney, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 36.5%, Crude Fat (min): 20.5%, Crude Fiber (max): 3.5%, Moisture (max): 10.0%, Vitamin E (min): 100 IU/kg, *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 85 mg/kg, *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 1.5%, *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min): 3.4%, *Bacillus coagulans (min): 60,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.